Monday, October 21, 2013

Katy Perry Rocks “The X Factor UK”

It’s almost time for her new album Prism to drop, and Katy Perry paid a visit to the UK version of “The X Factor” last night (October 20) in London, England for an exciting live performance.


The “Waking Up in Vegas” songstress was in the house to sing her single “Roar” and spread a sense girl power to her English fans.


Katy told press that following her divorce from Russell Brand she spent multiple days in a funk only to emerge and make her new record.


“I’m not the kind of person that is always, like, "What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.’ I was in bed for about two weeks. I was pretty f*****, yes. It hurt a lot — I got a good knock. What I wanted to call this record at first was Adult Reality, because Teenage Dream was me so high on that cotton-candy cloud, and then it’s like I got punched in the face and kicked down the stairs a couple of times. I had to face the reality that things are not always on cloud nine.”


She added, “I was down and out, I’d lost hope, all of my self-confidence had been shattered. Unfortunately, although I had a lot of outward self-identity, I didn’t have the inner kind, I hadn’t built that up. My self-worth was in someone else’s hands, which is never a good idea, because it can be taken from you at any time. And it was, and it was shattered. But I don’t do that anymore. And that has taken quite a lot of work. I’ve had to do a lot of self-identification, a lot of self-observing, in the past year. I’ve done a lot of self-reflection, a lot of therapy.”






Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katy-perry/katy-perry-rocks-%E2%80%9C-x-factor-uk%E2%80%9D-946654
Related Topics: 49ers   adrian peterson   pirate bay   Prisoners   detroit lions  

No comments:

Post a Comment